“Econ Live!” Contest
EFL 2012 Student Video Contest
$4500 Prize Money Available
Demonstrate the economic way of thinking by illustrating one or more of the 5 Economic Reasoning Propositions (ERPs) within the context of one of the 10 Economics for Leaders program topics.
*up to 5 prizes in each category
- Submitted videos must be entirely original student work.
- 30 seconds - 3 minutes in length, and no larger than 100 MB
- Submitted and viewable as unlisted YouTube postings.
- Submission deadline: December 1, 2012
- Students who attended summer, 2012, Economics for Leaders programs.
- Students of teachers who have attended Economics for Leaders programs.
- (Teachers may submit up to 2 entries per class section of economics or courses with economics strands and/or standards.)
Click HERE for complete contest rules and entry procedures.