Right Start in Teaching Economics
The Right Start in Teaching Economics lessons were designed for those new to teaching economics – even if not new to teaching! An excellent review or refresher if college economics courses have become a distant memory, Right Start lessons help teachers enter the classroom with renewed confidence in their own understanding of economic reasoning.
- Scarcity/Opportunity Cost
- Incentives and the Role of Profit
- Markets and Prices
- The Role of Government
- The Banking System
- Competition and Market Structure
- Externalities and Property Rights
- Factor Markets and Economics Development
- Tragedy of the Commons
Click here for information about The Right Start in Teaching Economics residential programs for teachers.