Professional Teachers Association (PTA)
PTA Members ONLY:
Want To Be More Involved in FTE ?
Membership in the PTA is available to all alumni of FTE programs. Apply Below.
The Association was formed to facilitate the creation and exchange of ideas and to provide members with important and timely information, including:
- Recommendations on specially selected current books, available to members at a discount
- Exceptional lesson plans and teaching experiences
- Analysis of current “hot” topics by FTE professors
- Advance previews of new FTE program materials
- Regular updates on all FTE programs
- Advance information of any developments that will affect our profession, such as the 2006 National Assessment of Economics
The FTE will communicate this and other kinds of information to you using e-mail whenever possible.
In addition, we want members to give us feedback on plans and actions we are making. We sincerely want valued information to flow to us as well as from us. Our hope is that you will think of the FTE not simply as a sponsor of a “program I attended,” but rather as a committed partner to you, one who shares fully our common interest to improve economics instruction and the professional development of educators.
Alumni of FTE programs are invited to join the Association and there is no cost to members. Simply fill in the form below and click on the “Sign Up” button.
The FTE looks forward to working with you to advance our common interests.