FTE Ambassadors are student leaders who loved the Economics for Leaders program and who are committed to sharing the economic way of thinking. Ambassadors are encouraged to inspire their peers to participate in FTE programs by sharing their story with others.
Ambassadors are responsible for playing a vital role in communicating with prospective students about how to participate in EFL and other FTE programs through social media and their school/community network.
Each Ambassador receives an official kit welcoming them to the program with information regarding their full list of responsibilities and an exclusive FTE Ambassador t-shirt and other gifts.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Organize and give a presentation for your community or school
- Promote scholarships and other exciting opportunities on social media
- Nominate friends to the program
- Network with like-minded peers
- Participate in FTE outreach and awareness activities such as writing a blog, or participating in a promotional video
- Help us promote FTE online
Enjoy benefits such as:
- FTE Ambassador welcome kit
- Earn Ambassador Rewards
- Flex your leadership skills
- Practice public speaking
- Strengthen your resume for college applications
- Certificate recognizing program completion to use on resumes and applications
- Priority application review for future FTE opportunities
Ambassador Rewards will be redeemed at the end of program for prizes and gift cards worth up to $50 or more.
Eligibility: To qualify for membership in the Ambassador Program, prior participation in an FTE program is required and must be in your sophomore, junior or senior year of high school
Application: Ambassador applications are open now through October 29, 2021, and can be accessed here. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. All decisions will be completed and selected applicants will be notified by the end of November 2021.
Have questions? Contact the FTE team at email@example.com