The Fund for American Studies (TFAS), the sister organization of FTE, sponsors semester and summer LIVE. LEARN. INTERN. programs based in Washington, DC. Each program includes courses for academic credit from George Mason University, a guaranteed internship placement, furnished housing, guest lectures and site briefings as well as professional development and networking events.
Programs are offered in the following areas:
- International Affairs
- Public Policy + Economics
- Journalism + Communications
- Service + Community Leadership
- Business + Government Affairs
- Leadership + the American Presidency
- Legal Studies (for 1L + 2L students only)
To learn more about the programs and application process please visit www.DCinternships.org. Special scholarship funding is available to alumni of FTE programs. Please email Dana Faught at firstname.lastname@example.org to qualify for one of the FTE scholarship awards.