The following contract language will be used to specify responsibilities of both FTE and the co-sponsor.
One Day Co-Sponsor Contract Details
The Foundation for Teaching Economics welcomes your participation in providing the (program) to teachers in your area. Thank you for your help in recruitment and program logistics. The purpose of this document is to outline the responsibilities of the co-sponsor and that of FTE.
- Secure a suitable site for the workshop (site must have internet access);
- Provide presentation equipment and supplies;
- Arrange and pay for breaks and lunch for all attendees and staff during the program;
- Recruit and register a minimum number of teachers as detailed below, no later than date to be specified.
- Note: A teacher is considered to be registered only when the co-sponsor has collected a $25 deposit check, payable to FTE. Deposit checks will be returned to participants at the end of the workshop. Checks of “no shows” shall be given to FTE presenter to be sent to and cashed by FTE.
- Ensure that participants complete the online course evaluation at the end of the program. Co-sponsor will need to remind participants to bring smart devices and/or laptops and provide internet access;
- Provide FTE with shipping information and program logistics details in advance of the program.
For its part, the FTE will:
- Provide and cover costs for all program materials, presenters, and completion certificates;
- Provide the co-sponsor with:
- $25 per program participant if 15-19 teachers are registered by specified date.
- $50 per program participant if 20 or more teachers are registered by specified date.
Note: Payment is based on the number of attendees who attend the program and complete the online evaluation.
Disclaimer – After (specified date) FTE reserves the right to cancel the program if enrollment is less than 15.
Please contact Donald Fell for questions about course content, program materials, billing, shipping, and logistics, at email@example.com.
Co-sponsors will also be asked to provide all communication, address, and shipping details within the signed contract. Contract should be signed and returned via email (PDF) to the FTE.