Online education is a convenient way to meet continuing education requirements from home and on your own schedule. FTE’s online courses are flexibly paced, asynchronous courses designed to accommodate the schedule of working professionals.
FTE Online course participants receive:
- Economics curriculum, including background content outlines, classroom activities, and teacher guides
- Lecture (PowerPoint with audio) and video demonstrations of classroom activities
- Instruction by nationally recognized instructors
- Online interaction (asynchronous) with teachers throughout the United States and around the world
- Graduate credit and “clock hour” confirmation (optional graduate credit from the University of Colorado, Colorado Springs, or UCCS, $122/sem. hr. additional fee)*
The stimulating mix of academic rigor, research-based content, experiential learning simulations, and emphasis on interactive (asynchronous) discourse among professional educators make the online offerings among FTE’s most popular courses.
*Course content and instruction is provided by the FTE. All credit registration and processing is handled directly through UCCS.
|Course Title||Dates||Availability||Reg. Deadline||Course Fee||Graduate Credit
|Economics of Disasters Online (EoDO)||May 19 - July 28, 2020||OPEN||May 15, 2020||$225||3 Semester Hours
|Economic Demise of the Soviet Union (EDSUO)||June 2 - July 28, 2020||OPEN||May 29, 2020||$175||2 Semester Hours|
|Economics Online for Teachers, Part 2 (EOFT2)||June 2 - July 28, 2020||OPEN||May 29, 2020||$175||2 Semester Hours|