Online education is a convenient way to meet continuing education requirements from home and on your own schedule. FTE’s online courses are flexibly paced, asynchronous courses designed to accommodate the schedule of working professionals.
FTE Online course participants receive:
- Economics curriculum, including background content outlines, classroom activities, and teacher guides
- Lecture (PowerPoint with audio) and video demonstrations of classroom activities
- Instruction by nationally recognized instructors
- Online interaction (asynchronous) with teachers throughout the United States and around the world
- Graduate credit and “clock hour” confirmation (Optional graduate credit from University of Colorado, Colorado Springs, $122/sem. hr. additional fee)
The stimulating mix of academic rigor, research-based content, experiential learning simulations, and emphasis on interactive (asynchronous) discourse among professional educators make the online offerings among FTE’s most popular courses.
|Course Title||Dates||Availability||Reg. Deadline||Course Fee||Graduate Credit
|Economics Online for Teachers, Part 1|
|January 8 - March 12, 2018||OPEN||January 5, 2018||$175||2 Semester Hours
|Economic Demise of the Soviet Union Online (EDSUO)||January 8 - March 12, 2018||OPEN||January 5, 2018||$175||2 Semester Hours
|Teacher Economics - The Federal Reserve (TE-FR)||January 8 - March 12, 2018||OPEN||January 5, 2018||$175||2 Semester Hours|