Membership in the PTA is available to all alumni of FTE programs. Apply below.
The FTE’s Professional Teachers Association was formed to facilitate the creation and exchange of ideas and to provide members with important and timely information, including:
- Recommendations on specially selected current books, available to members at a discount
- Exceptional lesson plans and teaching experiences
- Advance previews of new FTE program materials
- Regular updates on all FTE programs
- Advance information of any developments that will affect our profession, such as the 2012 National Assessment of Economics
The FTE will communicate this and other kinds of information to you via e-mail whenever possible.
In addition, we want members to give us feedback on plans and actions we are making. We sincerely want valued information to flow to us as well as from us. Our hope is that you will think of the FTE not simply as a sponsor of a “program I attended,” but rather as a committed partner to you, one who shares fully our common interest to improve economics instruction and the professional development of educators.
Alumni of FTE programs are invited to join the PTA and there is no cost for membership. Simply fill in the form below and click on the “Sign Up” button.
The FTE looks forward to working with you to advance our common interests.