The Fund for American Studies (TFAS) sponsors semester and summer LIVE. LEARN. INTERN. programs based in Washington, DC. Each program includes courses for transferable credit from George Mason University, a guaranteed internship placement, furnished housing, guest lectures and site briefings as well as professional development and networking events.
Programs are offered in the following areas:
- International Affairs
- Public Policy + Economics
- Journalism + Communications
- Service + Community Leadership
- Business + Government Affairs
- Leadership + the American Presidency
- Legal Studies (for 1L + 2L students only)
To learn more about the programs and application process please visit www.DCinternships.org. Special scholarship funding is available to alumni of FTE programs. Please email Dana Faught at email@example.com to qualify for one of the FTE scholarship awards.