The Foundation for Teaching Economics is pleased to make available to teachers the content outlines, classroom activities, and teacher materials (demonstration videos and lecture presentations) for all of our residential, one-day, and online curricula. Each curriculum topic link on the left connects you to an overview and table of contents. From there, you may:
- browse the lessons as web pages;
- access download links for lessons as editable word documents;
- use live source links to update statistical data;
- print instructions and student handouts for classroom activities; and
- review and prepare for your classroom by reviewing activity videos and powerpoint lectures.
All FTE curriculum materials are copyright released for classroom use, and are freely editable.
The FTE encourages you to explore and adapt the lessons to fit the demands of your curriculum and standards and the unique needs of your students.