FTE Ambassadors are student leaders who loved the FTE program they attended and are committed to sharing the economic way of thinking. Ambassadors are encouraged to inspire their peers to participate in FTE programs by sharing their stories with others.
Ambassadors are responsible for playing a vital role in communicating with prospective students about how to participate in FTE programs through social media and their school/community network.
Each Ambassador receives an FTE Ambassador t-shirt along with other merch to help promote our programs.
- Attend monthly virtual meeting with fellow Ambassadors
- Organize and give a presentation for your community or school
- Promote scholarships and other exciting opportunities on social media
- Nominate friends to the program
- Network with like-minded peers
- Participate in FTE outreach and awareness activities such as writing a blog or participating in a promotional video
- Help promote FTE online
Enjoy benefits such as:
- FTE Ambassador merch
- Network with other FTE Alumni
- Flex your leadership skills
- Practice public speaking
- Strengthen your resume for college applications
- Certificate recognizing program completion to use on resumes and applications
- Priority application review and Ambassador discount for future FTE programs
Ambassador meetings will take place at 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT on the 2nd Thursday of each month from October 2023 through March 2024. Meeting attendance and participation in assigned projects is mandatory for successful completion of the program.
Eligibility: To qualify for membership in the Ambassador Program, prior participation in an FTE program is required and must be in your junior or senior year of high school.
Application: The Ambassador application for the 2023-24 school year opens August 16 and closes on September 8. Selection process and notifications will be completed by September 30th. If selected, the first virtual meeting will take place on October 12.
Have questions? Contact the FTE team at firstname.lastname@example.org